What Shows Are Like My Unorthodox Life?
TV Series Like My Unorthodox Life
If you're looking for TV series similar to My Unorthodox Life, look no further than the best reality shows on TV. Here we bring you a list of top similar shows to watch on Netflix and other networks, all with the same taste!
About My Unorthodox Life
This series centers around the personal and professional life of fashion mogul Julia Haart - former member of an ultra-Orthodox Jewish community turned CEO of Elite World Group. Since taking the reins of a global talent empire, Haart has been on a mission to revolutionize the industry from the inside out - all while being a mother of four. Her children include a TikToker, an app designer, a lawyer, and a high schooler torn between two conflicting cultures, and Haart helps them reconcile their Orthodox upbringings with the modern world. My Unorthodox Life takes you on a journey through Julia Haart's untamed, unpredictable, and unorthodox life.
Executive Producers: Jeff Jenkins, Ross Weintraub, Reinout Oerlemans, and Julia Haart
Showrunner: Lenid Rolov
Production Companies: Jeff Jenkins Productions, in association with 3BMG
My Unorthodox Life is a new Netflix reality series centered around the personal and professional life of fashion mogul Julia Haart, a former member of an ultra-Orthodox Jewish community turned CEO of Elite World Group, and her family. Since taking the reins of a global talent empire, Haart has been on a mission to revolutionize the industry from the inside out - all while being a mother of four. Her children include Batsheva, a TikToker who got married at 19, Miriam, an app designer carving her own path, Shlomo, a future lawyer navigating dating in New York City, and Aron, a high schooler torn between two conflicting cultures.
They're unconventional and unstoppable. Watch My Unorthodox Life beginning July 14th only on Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/myunorthodoxlife
Give it a 5 star rating below!
|Show Name||My Unorthodox Life|
Shows Like My Unorthodox Life
If you enjoyed watching My Unorthodox Life, you will also love watching those shows!
Follow L.A.'s wildly wealthy East Asian and East Asian American fun-seekers as they go all-out with fabulous parties, glamour and drama in this reality series.
The series revolves around the Oppenheim Group, a high-end real estate brokerage firm in Los Angeles, and follows a group of agents as they navigate their personal and professional lives.
Meet this new group of impressive real estate agents who know as much about selling fabulous homes as they do about bringing the drama. The agents at the all-female, Black-owned Allure Realty mix business with fun as they rule the waterfront of a hot Tampa luxury real estate market.
After spending last summer quarantined together, the housemates are back to their regular routine of hustling during the week in NYC and spending their weekends out East with epic parties, dramatic love triangles and of course, rosé all day. Returning this summer are Lindsay Hubbard, Paige DeSorbo, Kyle Cooke, Amanda Batula, Carl Radke, Danielle Olivera, Ciara Miller and Luke Gulbranson. The housemates are joined by new friends Andrea Denver, Mya Allen and Alex Wach and special appearances are made throughout the season by Craig Conover and Austen Kroll of Bravo's "Southern Charm."
The reality show follows a group of nine friends who share a summer house in Montauk, "a breezy beach town on the easternmost point of Long Island, has become the summer playground for young professionals who want to escape the hustle and bustle of city life".
Coming up this season:
· At a major crossroads in her life, the usually ambitious and determined Lindsay Hubbard is hesitant on what her next steps are. After being friend-zoned by Austen in Vermont, Lindsay continued to date Jason in the city until she experienced the biggest personal drama in her life yet. Unsure if she wants to continue things with Jason or date around this summer, Lindsay is confronted by some of her housemates that her "Hot Hubbs Summer" behavior might be getting a little too hot.
· Paige DeSorbo is living her best life. Soon after leaving Vermont, her long-term crush Craig Conover became single and she doesn't lose the opportunity to explore a potential relationship with him. However, upon entering the summer, Paige learns that her past-fling Andrea will also be joining the house and she is eager to see if their chemistry is still as hot as before. She is definitely smitten with both of these men... but after learning Craig might be hooking up with a well-known celebrity, she has no issues showing him that she has plenty of options of her own.
· Last summer, Kyle Cooke and fiancé Amanda were doing better than ever, but living and working together for the past year has clearly taken its toll and the two hit their lowest point yet. Being that this is the last summer before he ties the knot, Kyle is determined to go big or go home. With many of the housemates already doubting their wedding will even happen, Kyle is forced to get his priorities in check or he could end up going home... alone.
Singles who want to be loved for who they are, rather than what they look like, have signed up for a less conventional approach to modern dating.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (abbreviated RHOBH) is an American reality television series. The Real Housewives focuses on the personal and professional lives of several women residing in Beverly Hills, California.
The show features people being transformed with prosthetic makeup into animal and mythical creatures. The show's format involves one eligible single (male or female) and three possible suitors, all four of which have been made over with prosthetic makeup. Each "beast" will then go on a date with the singleton. Over the course of the show, two will be eliminated, at which point their make up is removed and their real identity is revealed for the first time. The remaining person is then chosen as the winner to go on a second date.
Hoping to say goodbye to superficial dating, real-life singles sport elaborate makeup and prosthetics to put true blind-date chemistry to the test.
It's back...and beastier than ever. Follow six new singles as they strip away superficiality for a string of cheeky and charming costumed speed dates.
About SEXY BEASTS S2
· Launch date: October 7th, 2021
· Episodes: 6 x 30 mins
· Production Company: Lion Television
· Executive Producers: Simon Welton
You May Also Like
Introducing 3 agents in the Sydney property market; we follow Gavin, D'Leanne and Simon as they hustle, negotiate and deal - in their quest for success.