If you're looking for TV shows similar to The Green Glove Gang on Netflix, look no further. Finding a show with a similar taste can be tough job, but we have compiled you a comprehensive list of best similar comedy shows on this page. Using the similars list below, you can easily find your next binge, your next favorite series to watch after The Green Glove Gang.

Did you like The Green Glove Gang?
Give it a 5 star rating below!
(5.00/5 - 1 votes)
Loading...

About The Green Glove Gang

After a failed robbery, a gang of 3 noble thieves: Zuza, Kinga and Alicja hides in a quiet nursing home. While the police are on their heels, the gang continues their activities at the center, giving its elderly residents a second youth.

Show Name
Network
Year2022
Top Cast
Genres

Shows Like The Green Glove Gang

If you liked The Green Glove Gang, you will also enjoy watching the following series!

In 1997, scientists and local government officials face life-and-death decisions when a destructive flood wave threatens the city. The local authorities, led by the aspiring clerk Jakub Marczak, bring in Jaśmina Tremer, a female hydrologist with a troubled past, to help save the city at any cost. At the same time, Andrzej Rębacz returns to his hometown Kęty near Wrocław, unexpectedly leading the rebellious residents.

Find Shows Like High Water »

The unique and wonderful surf culture in Japan, highlighting the dramatic push and pull between convention and innovation.

Find Shows Like Chasing Waves »

From juggling jobs to chasing viral fame: Making it in stand-up can be a messy business. But these four friends will risk it all to make the world laugh.

Find Shows Like Standing Up »

Follows the adventures of dog-loving siblings and the pups they foster.

Find Shows Like Puppy Place »

Shows By Genre: Dark Comedy

Prime Video · 2022

Set at America's only college exclusively for young-adult superheroes (run by Vought International), Gen V is an irreverent, R-rated series that explores the lives of hormonal, competitive Supes as they put their physical, sexual, and moral boundaries to the test, competing for the best contracts in the best cities. It's part college show, part Hunger Games - with all the heart, satire, and raunch of The Boys.

Find Shows Like Gen V »

Follows Charles Sun, a Taipei gangster who's settled into his life as a ruthless killer, but must go to L.A. to protect his mother and younger brother after his father was shot by a mysterious assassin.

Find Shows Like The Brothers Sun »

Two Weeks to Live tells a comic tale of love and revenge born from a seemingly harmless prank that goes terribly wrong. Kim Noakes, an early 20-something oddball who, since the murder of her father, has been sequestered away in the wilderness with her doomsday-prepping mother for most of her life. Feeling compelled to go on a belated coming-of-age adventure, Kim sets out to find her dad’s killer and along the way, ropes mismatched brothers Jay and Nicky into her scheme. Starring Masie Williams and Sian Clifford.

Find Shows Like Two Weeks to Live »

Hulu · 2021

In the not-too-distant future, a viral plague has swept the earth. In a matter of weeks, it eradicated 99% of men. The remaining 1% were sent to The Facility in New Zealand but didn't survive. Or did they?

Find Shows Like Creamerie »

Kevin Can F**K Himself follows the story of Allison McRoberts (Murphy), a woman we all grew up believing we knew: the prototypical Sitcom Wife. She’s beautiful and can take a joke (though she’s usually the butt of them). And she’s married to a guy who must’ve won some sort of marriage lottery, because she looks the way she does and he’s… funny. But what happens when we follow Allison out of her husband’s domain? When she finally wakes up to – and revolts against – the injustices in her life? Kevin Can F**K Himself breaks television convention and blends multi-camera comedy with single-camera realism to make us ask: “who and what have we been laughing at all of these years?”

Find Shows Like Kevin Can F**k Himself »