TV Series Like Married At First Sight: Australia
If you're looking for TV series similar to Married At First Sight: Australia, look no further than the best reality shows on TV. Here we bring you a list of top similar shows to watch on Lifetime and other networks, all with the same taste!
About Married At First Sight: Australia
Married At First Sight is an Australian reality television series on the Nine Network, in which strangers participate in a social experiment and are paired together by experts in an unofficial marriage.
Give it a 5 star rating below!
|Show Name||Married At First Sight: Australia|
Shows Like Married At First Sight: Australia
If you enjoyed watching Married At First Sight: Australia, you will also love watching those shows!
With 12 couples still together and 9 children born from the relationships created from Married at First Sight the Critic's Choice Award-winning hit series, returns for season.
The new season will once again take on love in Boston, where season six fan favorites, Shawniece and Jephte, met and married! Season 14 is destined to be romantic, surprising and wickedly entertaining as ten brave singles meet their stranger spouses at the altar and enter into a marriage without ever meeting before.
With experts Pastor Cal, Dr. Pepper and Dr. Viviana Coles at the helm of this dynamic social experiment, the couples will have access to professional guidance, as well as the support of one another along the way - even if the support they are given, comes in the form of some tough love.
Each new two-hour episode will capture each couple's emotional journey as they go from wedding to honeymoon, to early nesting and navigating the daily struggles that come with a new marriage. The newly matched couples will also get the opportunity to meet and share the good, the bad and the ugly about their unique unions. After the eight-week experiment comes to an end, each couple will make the biggest decision of their lives: to stay married or get a divorce. The love, stakes and the suspense couldn't get any higher on this incredible season of Married at First Sight:Boston.
Filming on the California coast, the series is an unscripted reality romance and competition series where glamorous singles go on a search for love while living together in a beautiful villa. Over the course of those weeks, they face a public vote and might be eliminated from the show. Other islanders join and try to break up the couples. Sometimes love blossoms, but sometimes all the couples do is fight
Another installment of Bravo's "The Real Housewives" reality show. In this series, they focus on housewives living in New Jersey. Several affluent women living in the state of New Jersey try to balance their busy schedules with their high-profile social lives.
After spending last summer quarantined together, the housemates are back to their regular routine of hustling during the week in NYC and spending their weekends out East with epic parties, dramatic love triangles and of course, rosé all day. Returning this summer are Lindsay Hubbard, Paige DeSorbo, Kyle Cooke, Amanda Batula, Carl Radke, Danielle Olivera, Ciara Miller and Luke Gulbranson. The housemates are joined by new friends Andrea Denver, Mya Allen and Alex Wach and special appearances are made throughout the season by Craig Conover and Austen Kroll of Bravo's "Southern Charm."
The reality show follows a group of nine friends who share a summer house in Montauk, "a breezy beach town on the easternmost point of Long Island, has become the summer playground for young professionals who want to escape the hustle and bustle of city life".
Coming up this season:
· At a major crossroads in her life, the usually ambitious and determined Lindsay Hubbard is hesitant on what her next steps are. After being friend-zoned by Austen in Vermont, Lindsay continued to date Jason in the city until she experienced the biggest personal drama in her life yet. Unsure if she wants to continue things with Jason or date around this summer, Lindsay is confronted by some of her housemates that her "Hot Hubbs Summer" behavior might be getting a little too hot.
· Paige DeSorbo is living her best life. Soon after leaving Vermont, her long-term crush Craig Conover became single and she doesn't lose the opportunity to explore a potential relationship with him. However, upon entering the summer, Paige learns that her past-fling Andrea will also be joining the house and she is eager to see if their chemistry is still as hot as before. She is definitely smitten with both of these men... but after learning Craig might be hooking up with a well-known celebrity, she has no issues showing him that she has plenty of options of her own.
· Last summer, Kyle Cooke and fiancé Amanda were doing better than ever, but living and working together for the past year has clearly taken its toll and the two hit their lowest point yet. Being that this is the last summer before he ties the knot, Kyle is determined to go big or go home. With many of the housemates already doubting their wedding will even happen, Kyle is forced to get his priorities in check or he could end up going home... alone.
Temptation Island" returns for season four on Wednesday, March 16 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on USA Network.
· Mark L. Walberg returns as host.
· Four new couples at a crossroads in their relationship head to Maui, Hawaii to put their love to the test. Joined by 24 sexy single men and women looking to find everlasting love, these couples must decide whether to commit to a lifetime together - or if they will ultimately give in to the temptation from the singles looking to find "the one."
Temptation Island, which is hosted by Mark L. Walberg, follows four dating couples at a pivotal time in their relationship, where they must mutually decide if they are ready to commit to one another for the rest of their lives — or should go their separate ways. Together, the couples travel to the tropical paradise of Maui, where they join 24 eligible men and women. There, they live the “single life,” in a test that is meant to help answer their most difficult questions about their relationship.
Cameras are set to start rolling on September on the reality show, which is produced by Banijay Studios North America. It will film at the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort on the island with cast and crew set to be in a quarantine bubble on the location.